On April 3rd from 1:00 to 2:30 PM EST, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) will host a webinar covering 2018 GAAP and SEC taxonomy improvements. During the webinar, the FASB staff will demonstrate how to apply the new modeling using example disclosures and discuss the new 2018 SEC Reporting Taxonomy.
FASB Hosts Webinar on 2018 GAAP and SEC Taxonomy Improvements
• Mike Willis, Assistant Director of the Office of Structured Disclosure at the SEC
• David Shaw, XBRL Project Manager, FASB
• Louis Matherne, Chief of Taxonomy Development, FASB
• Donna Johaneman, Senior Project Manager – XBRL, FASB
• Elena Kirillova, Assistant Project Manager – XBRL, FASB
• Victoria Lusniak, Manager – XBRL Communication Liaison & Education Support, FASB
For more information and to register for this event, visit this website.